Master of Science in Global Finance and Economics.
Master of Science in Global Finance and Economics is an international program on applied Finance and Economics that incorporates curriculum of the
Chartered Financial Analyst (R) professional qualification (CFA), the accepted golden standard for financial professionals worldwide.
- The program combines education for Master of Science degree in Economics with trainings for professional CFA ® (Chartered Financial Analyst) exams.
- The working language of the program is English.
- Possibility to participate in exchange programs with the MSU partner universities.
- Trainings and internship possibilities in international financial organizations, leading research institutes of the Russian Academy of Sciences and other large institutions and organizations.
- A unique opportunity to work in an international team of professors and students from around the world.
- The prominent scientists and professors from the best western business-schools provide their courses for students of MSc in Global Finance and Education. To name a few: correspondent member of RAS, Doctor in Economics Golovnin M.Y, Doctor in Economics Glinkina S.P., Doctor in Economics Kireev A.V.; visiting professors James K. Galbraith, Jan Aart Scholte.
- Regular masterclasses are held by the heads of Russian and western multinational corporations; the CFA ® trainings are provided by the investment professionals and business-trainers.
- The program provides fundamental education and cutting edge skills, necessary for professional financiers and risk-managers to successfully play on the international market. During education the students get option to specialize in:
- Investment banking and assets management;
- Corporate finance and financial analytics;
- International economic relations.
Our students benefit from the combination of fundamental knowledge in finance and professional skills training they are getting during their education at the MSc in Global Finance and Economics program. Our graduates work as Consultants, Financial Analysts, Research Analysts, Asset Managers, Financial Advisors, Portfolio Managers and Risk Managers in
- Commercial Banks and Investment banking
- Transnational Corporations
- International Organizations.
Presentation of the Programme Global Economics and Finance in Chinese 节目介绍
Admission to the MSc in Global Finance and Economics of the MSE of the Lomonosov Moscow State University shall be made on the basis of a personal application by the admission seeker addressed to the Rector of the MSU (hereinafter – the admission application) and other required documents and the results of the Admission tests.
The deadline for the documents and applications submission is 20.07.2019. The last deadline for additional sits is August 28, 2019.
HOW TO SUBMIT DOCUMENTS TO THE ADMISSION COMMISSION?
- Copies of documents for the MSc in Global Finance and Economics program can be submitted via e-mail, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Originals of the documents can be submitted to the MSE MSU Admissions Commission in the following ways:
- By the Applicant in person, by visiting MSE Admission Commission office 101 Leninskie Gory 1, building 61, Moscow, 119991, tel: + 7 999 925 11 37.
- Through postal operators/ courier services to the the address of MSE Admission Comission: office 101, Leninskiye Gory 1, building 61, Moscow, 119991.
- Through a person in confidence with the Notary Certified power of attorney
- In electronic form, documents (originals) can be sent by e-mail with the application of a separate qualified electronic signature to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, see Rules for submission of documents in electronic form (download).
DATES OF THE ADMISSION TESTS:
! The applicant does not required to sit for the English language test in case if he / she has a
- Certificate TOEFL (IBT min 80) / IELTS (min 6.0) / CAE / BEC Higher / BEC Vantage.
! The applicant does not required to sit for the test in Economics in case if he / she has a
- GMAT (min 475) / GRE: (130/ 615) certificate.
Admission Tests Dates
The First Group
- 25.06.2019, at 10.00 – Economics, room 302 / 308
- 28.06.2019, at 14.00 – English test, room 417
The Second Group
- 24.07.2019 at 10.00 – Economics, room 302/ 308
- 26.07.2019 at 14.00 – English test, room 417
Questions and Answers Session (Pre-exam consultation)
For admission test in Economics:
- 21.06.2019 (Friday) at 18.00
- 19.07.2019 (Friday) at 18.30
- 25.06.2019 and 27.06.2019 at 13.00 – 13.40 discussion of Economics test results.
- 27.06.2019 and 26.07.2019 at 16.00 – 16.40 discussion of English language test results.
The Third Group
28.08.2019 – last day of receiving documents.
29.08.2019 14.00 Economics.
30.08.2019 14.00 English.
Enrollment of the admission seeker who scored the required number of points during the admission tests is conducted by the Central Admission Committee of the Lomonosov Moscow State University according to the recommendations of the MSE Admissions Commission. In case of disagreement with the results of admission tests, the enrollee has the right to appeal.
The admission to the Master’s program is carried out for the full-time form of education on a contractual basis with the condition of full payment of tuition fee.
Enrollment is conducted after the conclusion of the Contract for Education Services and tuition fee payment for the first semester.
WHO WILL DROP OUT OF THE COMPETITION:
- persons who withdrew their documents after the acceptance of documents ended;
- persons who, with no good reason, have not appeared at the admission tests performed by the MSU at the time assigned in the timetable;
- persons who received the result at the admission tests that falls below the minimal number of points;
- persons who did not submit applications on the enrollment consent before the deadline date as well as persons who withdrew this consent.
Persons who, for a valid reason, were not taking an admission test (sickness or other document-proven circumstances) shall be allowed to take the stated test in another group or on a reserved day.
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN GLOBAL FINANCE & ECONOMICS