Economic and Financial Strategy
- Lectures are given by prominent Russian scientists and practitioners, as well as invited foreign Professors. Training takes place in Russian and English
- Organization of research activities in close contact with leading scientists of Russia and the world
- Leaders and participants of business communities of large financial and industrial structures are intensively involved in the learning process
- Interaction with domestic and foreign financial institutions and corporations to provide internships for students
The program “Economic and Financial Strategy” is:
- Development of students ‘ strategic thinking
- Providing fundamental knowledge of financial strategy and methods of its implementation
- Training of world-class effective leaders and economists
- Training on original methods taking into account the specifics of domestic and international financial markets, the dynamics and prospects of their development
Head of the program and the Chair of Financial Strategy Professor V. L. Kvint. Foreign member of RAS, honored worker of the MSE MSU, world-renowned scientist, has been teaching economic strategy at US universities for more than 20 years, creator and developer of the theory of The global emerging market, Professor of management systems at La Salle University (Pennsylvania, USA), Professor of international business at the American University (Washington, USA), member of The Bretton Woods Committee monitoring the world Bank, IMF and WTO.
The Chair of Economic and Financial Strategy
- Written exam in general economics theory (micro, macro, econometrics), programme
- Examplary tasks (with keys) for the section Macroeconomics
- Examplary tasks (with keys) for the section Microeconomics
- Examplary tasks (with keys) for the section Econometrics
- Examplary questions for Econometrics
- Exam in English (test), programme.
The exams are held according to the bachelor of Economics education programme. Entrance examinations programme is approved by the Academic Council of the Moscow school of Economics of Lomonosov Moscow state University.
1-3 days before exams there are consultations and installation lectures based on entrance exams topics: macroeconomics, microeconomics, econometrics.
Non-resident students are provided with accommodation not earlier than 3 days before the entrance examinations.
Documents for admission to the master’s education programmes are to be submitted in the period from June 20 to July 20, 2019:
- Personal application for admission on the first year of MSE MSU master’s degree programs;
- Education certificate (diploma) with official transcript;
- 6 photos in size 3×4 cm (black-and-white or color, no hats, on matte paper, made in the current year).
Applicants who successfully passed the entrance tests are to bring the originals of the diploma and official transcript as well as documents confirming the personality and citizenship of the applicant to the Admission Committee of the faculty.
Foreign certificates must be accompanied by a notarized translation and a certificate of equivalence issued by the Federal Education and Science Supervision Agency.
Diplomas issued by non-state Universities must be accompanied by a copy of the license and accreditation of the University.
Graduates of MSE MSU receive a state MSU diploma with the qualification of Master of Economics.
Applications for master’s are accepted from June 20 till July 20, 2019
Entrance examinations are offered to be held in two groups:
- July 3 10:00 am – General economics theory, room. 308, 302
- July 5 – Foreign language, room. 308, at 10:00; 14:00 for English programme applicants
- July 21 at 10:00, room 308, 302 – General economics theory
- July 24 at 10:00 and 14:00 – foreign language, room 417
Immatriculation on the results of entrance exams in two groups.
Education programme “Economic and Financial Strategy” is entirely commercial.
The cost of education in the 2019/2020 academic year was 450 000 rubles per year (for 2 semesters).
General professional cycle:
- Microeconomics (strategic aspects)
- Macroeconomics (strategic aspects)
- Econometrics (use in strategy)
- Foreign language
- History and methodology of economic science (philosophy-relationship with strategy theory)
- Inter-faculty courses
The variable part of the program “Economic and Financial Strategy”:
Special courses at the student’s choice:
- Strategic aspects of taxation in the Russian Federation
- Securities market strategy
- Strategic aspects of personnel security
- Budget strategy
- Anti-crisis strategy
- Basics of economic forecasting
- Strategic planning of financial and banking activities
- Econometric modeling in strategic processes
- International financial relations
- Strategic assessment of investment projects economic efficiency
- Tourism development strategy in the Russian Federation
- Strategic management