On March 28, 2021 at 12.00 Lomonosov Moscow State University will hold a Virtual Open Day.
We invite International students to join us for our English-language interactive session at 13.00 in ZOOM.
During the ZOOM meeting you will be able
- to learn more about our English-language Master’s degree programms:
- Master’s in Economics and Finance (dual degree program with University of Primorska, Slovenia)
- Master of Science in Global Economics and Finance (incorporates CFA ® trainings)
- Meet our Dean, professors, Admission commission members and students and ask your questions.
Participation in interactive ZOOM session requires registration. Please complete the registration form below to receive the ZOOM invitation to join us in our event.
Before the ZOOM–meeting you may attend a lecture by the Rector of Moscow State University Academician Victor Sadovnichy and learn about the history and traditions, present and future of Moscow State University.
Agenda of the Open Day:
12:00 – 12:45 Welcoming lecture by the Rector of Lomonosov Moscow State University Academician Victor Sadovnichy;
12:45 – 13:00 Info session about admission and application procedures for international students in 2021;
13:00 – 16:00 Dean’s welcoming speech and Info session provided by faculty admission committee member, accompanied by the online-presentations of Master’s programs taught in English:
- Entry requirements and admissions statistics for 2020;
- Virtual tours to educational and scientific buildings in 360o;
12:00 – 16.00 Live-chat with the MSU/faculty representative.
Registration is necessary for participation.